Comprehensive Services. Flexible Options.
Taylor Wealth Solutions is an established leader in comprehensive retirement plan services and individual wealth management. For more than 30 years, our team has provided clients – both individuals and group plan participants – the most innovative and comprehensive wealth management strategies.
Retirement plans play a key role in any wealth management plan. Our competencies in the retirement plan industry include a full range of services: investment management, third party administration (TPA), plan record-keeping, and legal consulting.
We first consider the objectives of each client and then craft a customized plan to improve participant outcomes based on those objectives.
We administer the following retirement plans:
- 401(k) Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Solo(401k) Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- 457 Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs)
- Employee Stock Option Plans (ESOPs)
As the investment advisor, we are the central coordinator – making sure all providers are performing appropriately in their respective competency. These advisory services include:
- serving as co-fiduciary
- investment menu development and management
- trustee and investment committee reporting
- routine in-person consulting opportunities with participants
- investment policy consulting
- toll-free customer service
As a TPA, we handle all of the necessary regulatory administration that is required to keep your plan in compliance with the Department of Labor (DOL) and IRS as well as the services necessary to provide technical support to your participants. These TPA services include:
- plan design and implementation
- trust asset reconciliation
- compliance testing
- IRS document preparation
- participant distributions
- plan management (amendments, maintenance, etc.)
- recordkeeping services for solo or pooled accounts
As an independent advisor, Taylor Wealth Solutions will recommend and manage the recordkeeping and custodian relationship with one of our approved partners for self-directed plans. These services include:
- money type segregation
- online account management
- distribution/forfeiture tracking
- participant/sponsor statements
- plan management reporting
- custodies assets
- access to thousands of investment options
- collects dividend and interest payments
- back-office support for range of plan types
We’re confident you will value Taylor Wealth Solutions’ comprehensive approach. We will save you and your employees time by acting as your central resource for the retirement plan.