Are you a Business Owner looking to maximize your tax planning?
Are you looking to retain quality employees?
Unsatisfied with your current plan? Let us help you meet your objectives.
Participant outcomes, fiduciary oversight, and fee transparency are three critical topics in the retirement plan arena. Taylor Wealth Solutions’ innovative approach to plan design, fee structure, and participant service provide the best solution for our corporate clients.
Taylor Wealth Solutions may serve clients as a named fiduciary in one of the three primary fiduciary roles:
- ERISA § 3(21) “Limited Scope” Investment Advisor
- ERISA § 3(21) “Full Scope” Investment Advisor
- ERISA § 3(38) Investment Manager
As an independent RIA, Taylor Wealth Solutions offers fee structure flexibility through an RIA Agreement that can be charged to the participant, the plan, or a combination of both. Structures include basis-point fee (percentage of asset), flat fee and hybrid.
Communication is critical for plan success. Taylor Wealth Solutions improves participant outcomes through plan awareness, education, and investment consultation.
- Our communication plan raises awareness of the value provided by a company retirement plan.
- Best-in-class investments are routinely monitored by experienced advisors.
- Our customer service professionals are dedicated to serving participant needs at all times.
The level of commitment and service our corporate clients can expect from Taylor Wealth Solutions exceeds industry norms. Our founding principles of integrity and quality, combined with the experience and professionalism of our team, makes for a successful partnership.